Later this month 26th June we will hold the annual Sosban Trophy, we are the current holders and hope to retain the trophy. However several clubs will be trying to take it from us they are, Amman Valley, Carmarthen, Pembrey, Tenby and Trostre. Our entry has been chosen and they are:
- ‘Morning Chores’ by Joyce Mollet
- ‘Amphu Labtsa Pass’ by John Ellis
- ‘Holy Island’ by Clive Martin
- ‘Misty Morning’ by Arthur Mallett
- ‘The Last Bus’ by Graham Harries
- ‘The Amazing Mr Calford’ by Graham Harries
A buffet will be provided on the night and all offers will be appreciated, please make sure you comply with the agreed packaging options relating to this from previous events. Look forward to seeing you all there.